19 October 2015

18 weeks!

How far along18 weeks! Today we had a family halloween party so the bumpie included my costume! Handmade tutu and all :) 

Total Weight Gain/LossNot sure. Don't really care to check right now either. Haha.

Maternity clothes: Nothing yet really. Getting close to needing them though! 

Stretch marks: Don't think so.    

Sleep: It's a little better than it has been but I still get woken up so easily. I'm not worried Im not getting enough sleep though, just getting broken up sleep :) 

Best moment this week: We (I) decided on our Halloween costumes, went to the pumpkin patch with Tess and Luke, got to go to a super fun BYU football game with my grandpa, joined a fun crafting 'club', sorta picked a theme for baby boy #2's room, and did some more house organizing. :) 

Worst moment this week: Nothing really this week. Can't complain! Or I've been trying not to :) 

Movement: Lots of little flutters and bigger movements happening lately. Makes me super excited! 

Food cravings: We made some more corn on the cob- so yummy. Cottage cheese has also been hitting the spot. 

Aversions: Yogurt still. 

Queasy/Sick: I really have only been feeling sick when I don't eat, so that's great! 

Other Symptoms: My face breaking out! And being more tired than usual. 

Gender: Little boy! 

Labor signs: Nope!

Belly button - in or out? In. 

What I miss: Sushi still sounds so good. I might cave and get it. 

What I am looking forward to: Getting to the halfway point (next week for me!) and putting his room together bit by bit.  

Milestones: Baby's first BYU football game! 



Other updates: I had three doctor appointments within the last week so I was super busy. I saw my endocrinologist (diabetes) and everything looked great! My A1C was at a 6.0 and we are just working on keeping my numbers in control. I also had an extensive eye exam that I am supposed to get done yearly. They check for damaged vessels in the back of my eyes caused by diabetic retinopathy. I have none! So that's fantastic news. And no need for glasses either. And then I had a follow up at my OB's office as well. He just reiterated what had already been said and told me I was doing a great job (I always appreciate hearing that) and to just keep on working on my blood sugar control. They are super optimistic for a normal, healthy delivery so I'm hoping it pans out that way! 



No comments: