26 October 2015

19 weeks!


How far along19 weeks! Definitely half way for me this week!!


Total Weight Gain/LossThis morning I checked and it was about 8 pounds. 

Maternity clothes: Lots of stretchy shirt and pants. Jeans still fit but I'll probably invest in some maternity jeans here in a few weeks. 

Stretch marks: Not that I've noticed.    

Sleep: Rough. I toss and turn a lot. I'm thankful for the mornings when Tucker will sleep in a little and I can have a couple of my best hours after Taylor leaves for work. 

Best moment this week: We went to Cornbelly's, watched Alli at her state cross country meet, went out to eat, saw Taylor's parents twice and I've had lots of fun crafting. :) 

Worst moment this week: Dealing with the neighbors dogs is going to drive me crazy. Let's just leave it at that. Hah. 

Movement: Still just little flutters. Getting more excited for those bigger movements here in a few weeks! 

Food cravings: A good salad with ranch dressing. I had one tonight and it was so good. Also fresh tomato sandwiches. Lemonade 

Aversions: Yogurt. 

Queasy/Sick: I am feeling so good! Minus being really tired. 

Other Symptoms: My belly has been a little more itchy than normal. Gotta start moisturizing regularly! 

Gender: BOY!

Labor signs: Nope!

Belly button - in or out? In. 

What I miss: Sleeping better.  

What I am looking forward to: The next ultrasound here in a couple weeks! I will have two in the span of a week! 

Milestones: Half way there! 

No comments: