28 September 2015

15 weeks!

How far along15 weeks!

Total Weight Gain/LossAbout five pounds. 

Maternity clothes: Everything still fits so I'm not too worried about having actual maternity clothes yet. 

Stretch marks: No new ones I think! 

Sleep:  Not too bad. Still getting up a million times to pee which is my least favorite. But I am sleeping so I guess I can't complain...yet ;)

Best moment this week: We made a lot of yummy dinners this week. That was pretty good I guess. Haha. I can't really think of another best moment. 

Worst moment this week: It was a pretty emotional. Some hard things happened and I had some sad moments. Everything is fine now, but man, being pregnant makes you way more prone to tears. Haha. 

Movement: I think I actually have been feeling real movement! It's small and subtle but familiar at the same time. 

Food cravings: This is going to sound gross, but toasted Bologna sandwich. Shayla and I used to make them when we were younger. It's toasted bread, miracle whip and Bologna. Then you'd put BBQ chips on the sandwich. It's actually really good. Hahah. And I may have gotten the stuff to make it....we'll see if it's as good as I thought it was. 
I also made some coconut curry shrimp yesterday for dinner and that was really yummy. 

Aversions: Yogurt 

Queasy/Sick: Probably the best week so far. I've still had a couple days where I felt pretty nauseous but on the whole I have been feeling more "me"! 

Other Symptoms: Weird dreams. Hungry in the middle of the night. Super tired. 

Gender: I am thinking its a boy still. Taylor says girl. I think we might find out next week! 

Labor signs: Nope!

Belly button - in or out? In. 

What I miss: Feeling not-exhausted on the daily.  

What I am looking forward to: We have an ultrasound next week and we might be able to find out the gender then! 

Milestones: Almost 4 months pregnant! Holy cow this is flying by. Feeling first real movements this past week! 

No comments: