06 October 2015

4 months!

How far along16 weeks!

Total Weight Gain/LossA little more than five pounds. 

Maternity clothes: This bump is coming in hot so I should probably start thinking about looking at online sales for dresses and such. I found some of my old maternity clothes that I thought I lost, though! 

Stretch marks: Don't think so.  

Sleep:  Not terrible! Just the average 3-4 times waking up to go to the bathroom. 

Best moment this week: General Conference was this past weekend and we decided to stay home and watch it as a little family. We broadcast it on our TV through my computer. It was so nice to hear the inspired words that felt so directed towards me and my personal questions. I have too many favorites to pick, I filled up my notebook with tons of insights. I'm sure they will have the talks available soon, check them out! www.lds.org 

Worst moment this week: Tucker had a couple of really late nights this week. That wasn't terrible but I was super tired by the time we had actually put him down. 

Movement: I am feeling some of the first tiny movements! They are ever so small but sometimes I'll catch them when I'm being really still! 

Food cravings: The toasted bologna sandwich was way good in case you were wondering. I had it for lunch a few days. Haha
. I'm back to a normal palate I think. I haven't had crazy aversions this time so I've just been eating a normal diet. This weekend I made homemade chicken noodle soup per my friend Hillary's recipe and it was sooooo good. And then sunday we had pot roast and potatoes and corn on the cob and cooked carrots and onions. That was all really delicious. Oh! And I went to this really eclectic bar/burger restaurant in SLC and got a burger called the "nutter butter" and yes, you guessed it- it had peanut butter on it! It was weird but actually really good! 

Aversions: I still won't try to eat yogurt. Not my fave. I think it's a texture thing. 

Queasy/Sick: Most of the week was great! I still had a few days where there were extended periods of nauseous-ness but not too much! 

Other Symptoms: Really bad acne! That's terrible, haha, but it's true. Luckily I have a million freckles so you actually can't tell I'm breaking out. :)

Gender: Still thinking boy. But we find out this week- I think! Fingers crossed! 

Labor signs: Nope!

Belly button - in or out? In. 

What I miss: Not getting worn-out so quickly.   

What I am looking forward to: Our ultrasound this week!!! 

Milestones: 4 months pregnant!! Little belly starting to show! 

No comments: