14 September 2015

13 weeks!

How far along13 weeks!

Total Weight Gain/LossA couple pounds last time I checked. But that was before a week of yummy food with my family so hopefully it's still on track. 

Maternity clothes: Been wearing a lot of big tshirts and sweats- per usual. Everything still fits but I am going for comfortable here, people! 

Stretch marks:  No new ones!

Sleep: IM SO TIRED. Haha. All. The. Time. No amount of sleep ever seems like enough. And Tuck has always been such a good sleeper but lately he's been wanting to take less naps. I still try and get his two naps in but I'm not always successful. I feel like I depend on that downtime for rest, even if I'm not napping. Hopefully he'll stick with two naps for as long as possible!  

Best moment this week: We got to see my brother Zac and my dad who were both in town. We had a little BBQ at our new house with my family and it was a nice little housewarming and fun to hang out and show off our little place. We also finished painting the main areas of the house and have started making it more homey, with hanging pictures and stuff. Super exciting to get all nested. Oh! And I got to go to Red Robin this week. Burger and fries- I would never say no to that!

Worst moment this week: Hmm. I'm having a hard time thinking of a "worst" moment. I got a new calling in church as a Cub Scout Webalos den leader- and it's going to be the most demanding calling I've ever had! Ha! Hopefully it won't stress me out too much and I can't be a good help in that area.  

Movement: Nothing yet but I'm sure I'll be feeling some soon! I felt Tucker as early as 15 weeks! 

Food cravings: I'm all over the place really. Burger. Fries. Veggie sticks. Chips and dip. Veggies and dip. Pasta salad. Watermelon. Cupcakes. (I had all these foods this week and they all were hitting the spot.) 

Aversions: Yogurt. Eggs. Meat cooking. 

Queasy/Sick: This week has been the best I've had in a long time. I dare say that the light at the end of the nauseous tunnel is coming into view? 

Other Symptoms: Mostly being so tired. And grumpy/hormonal. Other than that and the occasional crampy/stretching feelings, headache or nausea it hasn't been too bad this week.  

Gender: I go back and forth. This week I think girl! ;)

Labor signs: Nope!

Belly button - in or out? In. 

What I miss: Sleeping through the night without having to pee.  

What I am looking forward to: My next doctor appointment! It's at the beginning of October and I believe in getting an ultrasound where we might find out the gender! Exciting stuff! 

Milestones: I'm now in the second trimester! Yayyy! 

No comments: