18 January 2016

31 weeks!

How far along: 31 weeks! Tucker came a month from where I'm at now!
Picture courtesy of my sister!

Maternity clothes: Yes yes and yes.

Stretch marks: No new ones.

Sleep: Pretty rough this week. I'm starting to get some insomnia.  

Best moment this week: I got to hang out with my girlfriends Tess and Hillary (and the babies got to play) so that was really fun! My friend Rachael had her twins! And I have few other friends that had their babies too! Makes me excited for the next two months to fly by. 

Worst moment this week: I was so stinking miserable sick this week. I couldn't breathe and so sleeping had been the worst and I'm still kinda on the mend.

Movement: He is so strong! And often is kicking me so hard out rolling so violently that it hurts! He likes to hang out on a certain side and I can feel him there and push him away. It's so weird to be able to feel his actual little body in there!

Food cravings: Bread still. Love bread. And milk.  

Aversions: Not really.    

Queasy/Sick: Not other than the recent sickness I've been trying to get over.

Other Symptoms: So much Heartburn it kills. I might ask if there is anything stronger I can take at my appointment next week.

Gender: BOY!

Labor signs: Braxton Hicks contractions but nothing like what they are supposed to be.

Belly button - in or out? Almost out! You can see it through some shirts if they're tight enough.

What I miss: Energy. Sleeping. Being not sick.

What I am looking forward to: My twice a week appointments start next week! I'm kind of excited but also slightly stressed because it is a lot of scheduling that I need to work out. But it means we are closer to having this baby!

Milestones: Less than two months to go!  

No comments: