04 January 2016

29 weeks!

How far along: 29 weeks!




Maternity clothes: Yes, but not all the time. As you can see in the picture above, that is definitely not a maternity shirt. But if I'm going out of the house I am usually wearing one.

Stretch marks: I feel pretty confident saying no. Moisturizing has definitely helped and I don't think I am growing quite as fast as with Tucker.

Sleep: It has still been pretty rough. Lots of getting up to use the bathroom and I've been sick and had trouble breathing and swallowing without phlegm (ew gross sorry) so that hasn't helped.

Best moment this week: We went to the family cabin for new year's eve with Tay’s family and that was a lot of fun! Taylor got in a lot of snowboarding and some sking and Tucker got to sled and I got to rest (a little;) so everyone was happy!

Worst moment this week: Tucker and I getting sick again. So many times this winter!

Movement:  He's a wild wild baby! I find it so entertaining getting to see all the movements and Taylor has been able to feel a lot as well.

Food cravings: Baked potatoes. Rhodes rolls. French fries. So clearly no carbs ;) But also salad and vegetables too so there is a tiny bit of balance.

Aversions: No big ones lately.   

Queasy/Sick: Just with the cold/cough Tuck passed on but it's pretty much passed.

Other Symptoms: Heartburn. Sore back. Tired. Frequent trips to the bathroom. Dry skin.

Gender: BOY!

Labor signs: Nope!  

Belly button - in or out? The top is popped out almost completely!

What I miss: Sleep.

What I am looking forward to: This baby getting here!

Milestones: Reached the final trimester last week!

I had three different appointments today (not including Tucker’s well check) and so it was a busy day! My MFM (Maternal Fetal Medicine) appointment went great! All my vitals were where they wanted to see them and the perinatologist was so optimistic that I'll carry the full 39 weeks. She kept saying how great I was doing and how awesome everything looked, which makes me feel good, of course. Baby is head down and already about 4 pounds! Which is a couple weeks ahead of where I am but he is proportionally perfect- with a big head, too. ;) So they are not really worried about that.

My endocrinologist appointment was quick and good as well. My A1C went up only .1 and sits at 6.3 now. My goal is to make sure it doesn't get above 6.5 this pregnancy.

And my OB appointment was routine as usual. They just were saying things right along side with what MFM had to say, so there was not much surprise there. In three weeks starting at 32 weeks I will start my twice weekly NST (non stress tests). So it's about to get really busy. These next 10 weeks are going to fly!

No comments: