28 December 2015

7 months pregnant!

How far along28 weeks! 


Maternity clothes: Yes! I got a few new things for Christmas that I'm excited about.

Stretch marks: I don't think so. And I got some Palmer's butter lotion for my tummy so maybe that will help a little as well.

Sleep: It was pretty rough this past week. We did a lot of traveling and Tuck got sick this past week and had trouble sleeping. He would wake up crying a few times a night- we never needed to go in to get him because he ended up putting himself back to sleep but I am such a light sleeper that I was awake as soon as I heard him and until after he fell asleep. So I'm tired. Ha.  

Best moment this week: Christmas! I love Christmas. Spending time with family and carrying out traditions is always so fun. Thus year Tucker actually got to participate more in Christmas and that was really fun. Santa brought him a little toy car that he's obsessed with. It's like the old red and yellow little tikes one that you can ride in- but since it's new its a little fancier. He loves to get in and out and be pushed and steer the wheel and honk the horn. He also got some fun gifts from taylors parents and my parents. We got so many nice things and I really felt spoiled at the end of the day. And I loved giving Taylor lots of gifts! I got him a bunch of little things and he didn't know what anything was! I love the surprise :)

Worst moment this week: Our little bud got sick again. He has a little cough and is really stuffed up and congested. I am thinking of taking him to the doctor today to hopefully figure out what is up. We are headed back to the family cabin thus week so I'm hoping he isn't really sick or we might have trouble taking him!

Movement:  I can't get enough of the jabs and rolls. But lately they've been almost a little painful! He kicks so hard in my ribs and it catches me a little off guard! I never had any painful ones with Tuck so this has been really different.

Food cravings: Bread. Cheese and crackers. Cottage cheese. Hot chocolate. Veggies.

Aversions: No big ones lately.   

Queasy/Sick: Per usual, Tuck had gotten me sick as well so I've had a bit of a sore throat the last few days and occasional headaches.

Other Symptoms: Heartburn. Headaches. Braxton Hicks contractions. Exhaustion. Sore back and groin muscle.

Gender: BOY!

Labor signs: Nope!  

Belly button - in or out? The top has flattened out and I'm sure the bottom will catch up before this is over!

What I miss: Warmer weather! And a not sick baby. 

What I am looking forward to: I have three appointments next Monday and am anxious to see how everything is going. Hopefully well!

Milestones: Baby's first Christmas!  

No comments: