13 March 2011

cruiser.

days like today make me wish for one thing..

beach cruiser.
okay, and maybe not just one thing. but a beach cruiser is definitely one of them.
some other things that would be nice:
swimming
camping
tennis
summer clothes
no school
hammocks
road trips

it was sunny and warm and pretty today.
so we took a nap outside on in the quad.
we were only outside for like 2 hours.
i got burned. on half my face. and a wide strip on my lower back.
this is basically how i "tan".
we'll see if one side of my face turns out to be "tanner" than the other. any color that i could get right now would be beneficial.

guess what?
40 DAYS.
that's how long until we're free. 
there's a lot to be done in the mean time...



peace and blessings.
-k

3 comments:

andihoff said...

GIRL! I bought a beach cruiser. I need to send you a picture, you''d love it!
P.S. I love your blog!

-Kara Ann. said...

oh i remember you telling me that! i need to see a pic! and you should update your blog. ;] miss you!

andihoff said...

:) yeah... I guess I'll start blogging a little more... :)