07 January 2011

hey, 2011. wassssuppp?

"it’s a funny thing coming home. nothing changes. everything looks the same, feels the same, even smells the same. you realize what’s changed, is you."
-the curious case of benjamin button-

it's been a while...in the past month and a half i have...
1. finished/survived my first semester of college.
2. went home for christmas.
3. saw old friends i haven't seen in six months.
4. spent time with my family.
5. realized how great my life is.
6. but at the same time realized how hard growing up is/has been.


i have loved, loved, loved these past seven months of my life. i feel like i say this all the time, but i have learned/grown up so much. but at the same time, i feel like i have so much to learn...because i do. i've started school again. i don't know how i feel about my classes yet, but i think that i'll be able to love them a whole lot more than i liked my classes last semester. almost half of my classes are about family/marriage/development. and i'm excited about that. this kind of stuff is so fascinating to me, despite all of the lengthy papers i am going to have to write. i'm sure that this is going to be the best semester ever, and i'm really going to work hard. i have so much to look forward to, too.

-summer :]
-new apartment/roommates
-new friends
-new job...hopefully.
-new adventures
i couldn't be more excited. b-t-dubbs, it's two thousand and eleven...2011. wierd.



pleaseexcuse me while i go out and dance the night away with my favorite people.

No comments: