14 November 2010

twenty two.

DAY TWENTY TWO
what makes you different from everyone else



i AM in fact different from everyone else, i mean...no one is the same, right?
this is the biggest difference about me from most people. (except where i am living now.)
I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.
it's a difference that's defined my life, changed my outlook, influenced my behavior, uplifted my spirit, and given me hope.
this life is hard. so, so hard. and now more than ever i am realizing this. i can't do it on my own. and as i learn and grow, i am coming to understand that that's the point. and that's why i've been blessed with the restored Gospel. i have no idea where i'd be if i didn't have the church in my life. everything would be different. i hope that everyone can experience the happiness that i feel through the truths i know. i wouldn't have my life be any other way. :]


No comments: