01 November 2010

day ten.

DAY TEN
songs you listen to when you're happy, sad, bored, hyped, mad


i love music. but then again, who doesn't?




happy: well, this is really dorky, but i love Christmas music. at any time of the year. it makes me so happy. and my roommates make fun of me for it, but i don't care. and other than Christmas music, love songs and happy songs make me...well, happy! :]


sad: i feel like a lot of country songs are usually sad. and so if i'm sad, i'll probably listen to them. it'll usually be a song that reminds me of some memory that i miss. or feeling i miss. or person i miss.


bored: i'm pretty sure any type of music would fall under this category.


hyped: ke$ha. haha. her music is so funny and fun to dance to. and lady gaga. and any popular or current stuff. me and my suitemates are always jamming out to something.


mad: i'm usually never mad. but if i had to think of something that would cover this emotion, Taylor Swift would definitely do the trick. she is the girl who somehow know my heart and soul backwards and forwards. weird, huh? she says everything in her songs that i've never had the guts to say or admit. and her new albumn rocks.




No comments: