08 September 2010

life lately.

it's been quite a while since i've done a post. partly because of my new and crazy schedule.
[thank you, college.]
seven things that have come to my attention or that are worth mention...
1. i'm a college student now. [yeah, i know...weird.]
2. there are 30, 000 students at BYU. sometimes i feel like i'm swimming in an ocean with a bazillion other fish. especially in my biggest class which has a whopping 800 people.
3. provo is just as beautiful as ever. and it's starting to get cooler. ahhh, fall. :]
4. i got to see John Mayer in concert last week. he is a musical genius. and amazing live.
5. i went home to tennessee for the labor day weekend, along with my other brothers and sisters, to surprise my wonderful and amazing mother for her 50th birthday. and trust me, she was surprised.
6. i have the coolest, most beautiful, amazing little neice ever. yeah, you can be jealous. :]
7. i'm back at school now and i feel like i've been gone a century, and that i missed a lot this weekend, and that no one knows me anymore...yeah, i gotta work on that.
but, hey! college is fun. college is cool. college is a party.
but i also am really enjoying learning. even though i sometimes dread getting up for class, college classes are so different from anything i've experienced. we'll see how all that pans out after my first visit to the testing center. ;]

No comments: