22 August 2010

things.

i miss my best friend.
i miss home.
i miss the piano, like actually sitting down and playing the piano.
i miss Boomer.
i miss the park and movies with my friends.
i miss my momma's home cooked meals.
i miss my old bed.

i love Utah.
i love the weather.
i love the shooting stars.
i love the beautiful sunsets.
i love the people i've met and the friends i've made.
i love being [somewhat] independent.
i love BYU.
i love the Utah random but amazing thunderstorms.


i can't wait for college. i can't wait to meet new people. i can't wait to learn new things. i can't wait to have some of the best times of my life. i can't wait to be enlightened. i can't wait to experience. i can't wait to actually be occupied by a regular schedule. i can't wait to be happier than i am now. i can't wait to live.

No comments: