15 July 2010

just another ordinary day

"Hi, my name is Kara. I'm a representative for Criminal Justice colleges. It shows here that you requested information online about schools in your area...is that correct?"

i think, on average, i'll say this around two hundred times or more a day.
sometimes i feel like i rant about my job a lot. but when the hours drone on of saying the
same thing over, and over, and over....it just gets to you.

so, yesterday, i signed up for my college classes.
...it was weird...
it was like, you just picked what you wanted and they either had the time/class/teacher you wanted or they didn't. and that was that. i felt like it wasn't absolute or set in stone or anything...which kind of worries me. but, the classes i have, i think they'll be great. i'm really looking forward to college. i know for sure i won't be used to all the studying and what-not, but that's what study buddies are for, right?? ;]



also, last night i had dinner with some of my friends.
they made Nepali food.
it was this really good chicken-rice-curry type thing.
so, aparently in Nepal they eat it with their hands...
oh, yeah. i ate it with my hands.
YUM.

No comments: